Sold Home in Hattiesburg, MS!
This immaculate 3/2 in Dandridge is sure to impress! Home has just been upgraded with new flooring, granite countertops, and fresh paint. Custom touches include upgraded crown molding and custom trimwork throughout along with oversized windows providing abundant natural light. Out back there’s a spacious fenced-in yard with ample shade and a covered deck perfect for entertaining. Updated homes in this condition are hard to find in Dandridge so don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 119878 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
Update 2/14/2019 – This home has been sold! Congrats to the buyers and sellers
Beautiful and Affordable in Oak Grove! 96 Hawthorne is a quality home built in 2012 by Flanagan Construction that features an open plan with a tall cathedral ceiling in the living area, updated laminate and tile flooring, a high-end Bosch dishwasher, and the perfect warm neutral interior paint colors. All of the stylish window treatments will remain. The low maintenance exterior features brick veneer, gutters, a large fenced backyard that backs up to the woods for extra privacy, and 8 raised beds for gardening. The home is conveniently located near the Longleaf Trace, Longleaf Elementary, and just a short distance to all of the major shopping areas Hattiesburg has to offer. Recently inspected by a professional. These homes typically do not last long. Call today to schedule a showing!
Updated 2/14/2019 This Petal home has been sold! Congrats to the buyers and sellers.
One of Petal’s best homes for sale for the money! Totally remodeled 3/1.5 centrally located in the award-winning Petal school district. Low maintenance brick home with new roof, fenced yard, new central air/heat, energy efficient windows, new flooring, fresh paint and so much more. Homes in this condition/price point are few and far between, so don’t let the opportunity pass you by!
Contact Ed Vines with Vines Realty & Land to schedule a showing. 601-261-3236
Update 2/14/2019 This home has been sold. Congrats to the sellers and buyer.
One of Purvis’s best homes for sale! Come home to this cozy 3 bedroom 2 bath home with a huge fenced in back yard. Walk in closet, beautiful new flooring, and located in Purvis School district in Lost Orchard. $145,500
Update 2/14/2019. This beautiful remodel has sold!
Great remodel at an incredibly affordable price point in the Lake Hillsdale subdivision. Custom kitchen has new countertops and stainless appliances. Home has been freshly painted and is move-in ready. Outside there is new, low-maintenance vinyl siding. As a member of the Lake Hillsdale HOA you will have access to three lakes, community pool, and golf course.
Houses for Sale by Subdivision
Listing Agent Contact – Sell Your Real Estate
Contact us if you are in the market to sell your real estate and a licensed real estate agent will contact you shortly.
Most Recent Homes For Sale
- $130,000 - 1786 Hwy 63
- $199,000 - Lot A-24 Mount Pleasant Rd.
- $87,900 - 1498 N Park Ave.
- $205,000 - 108 Bellair
- $539,500 - 34 Crane Park
- $89,000 - 303 N 9th St.
- $279,500 - 525B Evergreen Church Rd.
- $299,000 - 555 N 6th
- $209,000 - 301 S 23rd Ave.
- $249,000 - 31 Denstone
- $525,000 - 75 Windstone
- $165,000 - 1315 Columbia Ave.
- $139,900 - 1107 N 34th Ave.
- $134,500 - 533 Monroe Rd.
- $114,900 - 55 Old Rawls Springs Rd.
- $225,000 - 1115 Juniper Dr.
- $250,000 - 2021 Old Bay Springs Rd.
- $139,900 - 1812 Brooklane Dr.
- $104,500 - 206 N 19th Ave.
- $299,900 - 1662 Hwy. 42
- $324,900 - 1 Village
- $69,900 - 122 Old Corinth Rd.
- $19,500 - 33 Gulf Camp Cir.
- $349,900 - 33 Stonegate Dr.
- $109,900 - 1711 Adeline St.
- $265,000 - 47 N Founders
- $73,000 - 15 Horseshoe
- $499,900 - 90 Long Island Dr.
- $382,500 - 201 Rock Hill Church Rd
- $219,000 - 1390 Ms-588
- $110,000 - 214 S 21st Ave.
- $147,900 - 220 Cochran St.
- $127,500 - 26 Sunset Dr.
- $294,900 - 21 Akers Ln.
- $283,900 - 11 Cedarwood Dr.
- $49,900 - 2801 S Hwy 35
- $89,900 - 87 Smith County 1f Rd.
- $272,000 - Rt. 5 Little Creek Rd.
- $43,000 - 327 W 21st St.
- $49,000 - 117 N Railroad St.
- $39,900 - 509 S Hutchinson Ave.
- $310,000 - 1664 Ms-42
- $155,000 - 109 Delaune Cir.
- $85,000 - 307 S 2nd St.
- $154,900 - 1190 Carnes Rd.
- $84,700 - 411 S Dorothy St.
- $229,000 - 909 Broad St.
- $168,000 - 116 Meadowbrook Dr.
- $239,900 - 125 Union Church Rd.
- $159,900 - 51 Ratcliff Rd.
Search by Area
- Oak Grove
- Hattiesburg Northeast
- Hattiesburg Northwest
- Hattiesburg Southeast
- Hattiesburg Southwest
- Other Area